Hull Electricians and Approved Electrical ContractorsAll Staff Fully Trained and Qualified
WILLIS AND WARD
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS & CONTRACTORS
46 WEYMOUTH CLOSE, HULL. HU7 6AS
TEL: 01482 242004 MOBILE: 07472 150243
Unfortunately, it doesn’t necessarily follow that working electrics are safe electrics and when it comes to your home, you don’t just need your electrics to work, you need them to work safely.
How often do we ignore apparent warning signs that things aren’t quite right? We’ve all experienced the hassle of a blown fuse, and replacing it only for it to blow again a few days later. Or the ceiling fan that works on some days and not on others, or the smoke alarm that won’t shut up!
Are incidents like that around your home just bad luck, or is something else going on with your electrics?
The good news is that safe electrics are also efficient, clean and economical to run, so by focusing on safety, Willis and Ward Electrical make sure that all the other aspects of your electrical systems and components are in top working order.
Willis and Ward give certified industry guarantees to make sure that you and your family live in an electrically safe home.
With more than 25 years in the industry, we are experienced, electrical engineers with an emphasis on providing an efficient and professional service for homeowners and landlords.
- Fire safety
- Electrical safety reports and certification
- Electrical system design and installation
- Fault-finding and repairs
- Niceic registered – Trustmark endorsed
The Willis and Ward Promise
- We’re covered! We maintain full public and employers’ liability insurance cover.
- The price we quote is the price you pay. Our free written quotes itemise every aspect of the work required and make clear what is and isn’t included in the price. We list the unit cost of individual components and specify labour charges separately so you know what you’re paying for.
- We respect your home. We use shoe-protectors, carpet protector, and dust sheets. We’ll tidy up after ourselves and are happy to bring our own drinks with us (but we’re always grateful for the offer of a freshly brewed cuppa).
- We take our environmental responsibilities seriously. We have an eco-policy on waste disposal and we’re health & safety compliant regarding the materials and components we fit at your property.
- Niceic Platinum Promise. The Niceic Platinum Promise offers customers 6 years insurance cover on electrical work carried out by registered electrical contractors. Even if the contractor who originally carried out the work is no longer in business (including us) customers can claim on the Niceic guarantee and any fault will be rectified.
About Willis & Ward Electrical
Phil Ward – Electrical Engineer
“We offer a fair price for a quality installation backed up with a no-quibble service guarantee”
Willis & Ward Electrical is a small friendly team led by an experienced electrical engineer, Phil Ward.
Phil and his team conduct all work personally including attending your home to assess the work required and carrying out the job on the day.
All work is conducted to comply with Part P Building Regulations 2004, an essential consideration in circumstances where electricity and water can mix such as showers, bathroom lighting, ceiling fans and exterior electrical installations.
Willis & Ward Electrical prides itself on being professional, reliable, trustworthy, and friendly. We are qualified electrical professionals with industry endorsement and service support.
Whilst clearing out the cupboard under the stairs, I noticed a pool of brown liquid on the floor and around a pipe coming from our electricity box. I immediately rang Phil to ask his advice and he came around to have a look. Phil knew straight away that our old box was leaking bitumen and needed replacing by our power company, but more than that, he pointed out that the house didn’t have an ‘earth’ connection! He gave me the emergency number to ring and Northern Power Grid sent a rapid response team to sort things out. Up until my discovery, everything in the house worked as normal and we had no idea we were living with these hidden dangers. Thanks PhilMrs D